The smart phones you, your employees, and your customers carry around every day are full of untapped potential and can be killer pieces of hardware when they have the right mobile apps installed on them.
Of course, our web apps will run on most mobile browsers and they are often sufficient to
meet your needs. However, there are times when you may benefit from a custom crafted mobile application to precisely target a specific organizational need --
as the true potential of your mobile device's hardware and features can only be unlocked through a mobile app.
You may need a stand-alone mobile application that does everything itself or, more likely, an app designed to interact with your existing data. In either case, we can optimize the user's efficiency by using the features of the mobile device such as:
- Utilizing the device camera and/or blue-tooth connectivity for bar-code scanning for inventory management and other look-up capabilities.
- Leveraging the GPS functionality for geographical location tracking of employees, customers, or fleet vehicles to monitor speed, distance traveled, route, and real-time positioning.
- Receiving real-time notifications and other communications to ensure employees and customers are kept up-to-date on various activities and events.
- Providing on-demand access to important data and files so your employees or customers can access it from their personal devices wherever and whenever they need it.
- Replace legacy shop and warehouse floor equipment with lighter and more versatile equipment that costs far less and can do much more.
- So much more! If you need it -- or can dream it, we will help you realize it.
A mobile app is likely a great way to augment your existing application infrastructure and our team has the experience and knowledge to help your company with your mobile application.